Who would have thought le’humble Dank Vegan Fudgicals would be such a hit this Easter.
Due to high traffic in the DM’s on Instagram – here’s the recipe! #Only7Ingredients
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup smooth almond butter
3/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch or two of salt
1. Line your 9×5 baking tray.
2. Melt coconut oil.
3. Then mix all ingredients into a bowl till it has a nice smooth consistency.
4. Add mixture into baking tray; place in the fridge for 3-5 minutes.
5. While it cools down for a secos, dice your strawberries to place on top of mixture. Once all your berries have been chopped, take mixture out and gentle place on top.
6. Keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Optional: Dress w/ melted dark chocolate – it helps to add a tiny bit coconut oil when melting it.
BAKING TIP: If you want to achieve perfect choc drizzle, only dress after you have sliced your fudge.
Anywho, I hope you enjoy this wholesome treat – I can personally say I’ve inhaled about 3 today!