Sho but these are tasty lil buggers, and I’m normally NOT a cookie person but daaaam.
Alright guys here is the lowdown, Clicks Smartbite has challenged me to create five healthy alternatives recipes for the week (my kind of challenge he he). I thought to get myself in the groove I would recreate their Dark Chocolate & Banana Biscuits and add my own Candibod twist. So instead of using sunflower oil I replaced it with coconut oil, and added in some roasted cashew nuts to add that crunch element.
I’m super excited about this challenge, and will try my best to share as many recipes as possible with you guys!
All my love,
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Stir all of the ingredients (I just used my hands to really get in there).
- Use your hands to form 15 balls.
- Place them on the lined baking tray and flatten each ball to about the thickness of 0.5cm (I used the back of a fork and make a cross over the top)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until firm (I went for 18mins as I like more crunch then moosh).
- Leave on the baking tray for five minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.