Quick blog post before I spend the day on a train ride to Kalk Bay with friends, because this green smoothie bowl is delish and will keep me full until lunch time!
Recently I have been making all my smoothies, overnight oats and smoothie bowls with Wazoogles super food protien powder. This green superfood smoothie bowl is creamy and rich in nutrients, topped with some seasonal fruit and a cut up Nakd apple super food bar.
Happy Sunday y’allz!
Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you give it a try.
- 1 Cup diced, frozen pear (fresh, diced and frozen overnight)
- Handful of blueberries
- ¼ Cup gluten free oats (normal oats is perfectly fine as well)
- 1 Frozen banana
- ½ Serving of Wazoogle Plant Power green super food protien powder
- ½ Cup Almond Breeze almond milk
- ½ Cup water
- Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth (using a high power blender will give you the best results, as a normal one with a lower speed will give the smoothie a slushy like consistency)
- Serve and enjoy!